You can directly go to this link for subscriber login. ONLINE GPF SERVICE
A QUICK GUIDE TO HOW YOU CAN LOG ON TO YOUR GPF ONLINE
1. Go to AG Website http://www.agnl.cag.gov.in/
2. On the left hand of the website Click on the link
New Online GPF Information Systems launched on 31st July 2017
3. Once you are linked to http://188.8.131.52/gpf/ . Click on Subscriber Login :
*Series name will EDN for Education, AGRI for Agriculture etc. The series name corresponds to
your Department name.
*Account number is the GPF account number.
*PIN send by AG Office in your registered mobile no.
4. Once you are logged in, you will received OTP(One Time Password) which is a six-digit number in your registered mobile no.
5. Enter the OTP in the Box and Click ‘Submit’.
(If you do not receive OTP click ‘Resend OTP’)
Note 1:- OTP will expire after 20 minutes.
Note 2:- Airtel sim has some network problem in receiving OTP. Link it with Aadhar No.
6. Once you log in you can check for –
a. Statement of GPF
b. GPF Credit Details
c. Get Missing Credit Details
d. Change Pin
7. After downloading the e-statement, enter the password when prompted. Password is SeriesNameAccNo e.g.: EDN3345.
DC Office, Mon, Nagaland-798621
Location : Collectorate | City : Mon | PIN Code : 798621